(My Russian isn't the best but I did try to do my best to get the idea)
- I already got Minks jersey, on Monday evening I have a checkup, I think on Tuesday I'll have first training,
And will you play on Tuesday?
- Hardly. Also, my place in the roster is not guaranteed, I still have to prove I earn my place in the team.
How were you farewelled in Toronto? Got some advices?
- Nothing was said. Only call from an agent, told "here's your ticket". That's all.
Contract with Dinamo lasts until the end of the season or can you go back to Canada?
- I won't go over the ocean this season. If, god forbid, I won't be able to geain foodhold in Dinamo, I have to look for other employment options in Belarus.
Miša, it's rumoured that your transition delayed due to your high financial demands. Is this true?
What are you saying?? This is not even close to the case. I only wanted and want to play hockey, not sit on the bank.
Did you have time to talk with Sikora about in which position he see you?
- No, we didn't discuss any hockey details. We only got to know each other, exchanged few words.
And how did the guys welcome you?
- When I arrived at the Minsk Arena, Dinamo had already ended the practice, Kulak (Alexander Kylakov, player) saw me and said: "Oh, Mešok (literal meaning of the word is "bag" but since it was written with capital m, I assume it's some diminutive versions of Mikhail) arrived!". we stood there some time, talked and laughed.
I remember, you always said that you ponder every career move with your father. Did you discuss with him this time and did he support on your return to Belarus?
- Both dad and I wanted one thing - that I would play regularly (have regular game practice).
Miš, judging by voice, you're now on much better mood than when we last talked when I called you in Canada.
- Of course. Now there's certainty. I know what I will fight for. And in Canada wasn't allowed to play nor explained anything (this sentence was bit blurry for me. Home is home. Russian talk around. And food will be normal, not in some fast food place.
By the way, can the lack of play time disadvantage your game in Dinamo?
- I don't think so. The main thing is that I have huge will to play. It's more important.